Get Recognized for Offering the Best in Workplace Wellness
You’re looking out for your employees by providing them the best in workplace wellness, now we want to recognize you for your hard work!
The Florida Tobacco Cessation Alliance is seeking amazing companies and organizations that know the importance of providing tobacco cessation coverage to employees. By offering outstanding cessation benefits to your employees, you save lives and money. Join the other great organizations that have already been recognized, apply today!
The Florida Tobacco Cessation Alliance (FTCA) has developed a plan to recognize employers who offer outstanding cessation benefits to their employees. This award is based on the Public Health Services Clinical Practice Guidelines on “Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence”. FTCA has set up an award system for GOLD and SILVER level standards for comprehensive tobacco cessation benefits. Click the awards below to see the requirements for each level.
The application process for the Florida Tobacco Cessation Alliance Worksite Wellness Award for Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation is simple and easy -- only five questions!
Employers must be able to provide back-up documentation in the form of flyers, page(s) from employee handbooks or benefits guides and/or plan formularies.
In order to be considered for an award, employers must be able to answer yes to the following five questions and provide back-up documentation.
- Do you promote tobacco cessation services to your employees?
- Do you cover tobacco cessation services for your employees?
- Do you provide your employees (either through a company health plan or company-purchased resource) the following (check all that apply):
- Do you provide your employees (either through a company health plan or company-purchased resource) with at least four tobacco counseling sessions lasting at least 30-minutes (in-person individual, in-person group, and telephonic counseling available)?
- Do you provide your employees (either through a company health plan or company-purchased resource) with a minimum of two (2) quit attempts per year without cost sharing*?
*Cost Sharing: Plans offer coverage with no co-payments, coinsurance, deductibles or annual or lifetime dollar limit.